11.01.2011

06. Remember When?


I went out to the red house, on the other side of town
Remember when? Remember when?
I curled up inside the one who made me blush
There I found my death. There I found my death.

The love for just one, got turned into hate for all of them
To hell with all of them

So I came down to dance in the grave where this god laid
There I danced for a fortnight and a day
Dazed as I felt I kept on dancing for a fortnight and a day
But as soon as I stopped there he stood by my side…
laughed for a while. He laughed for a while!

I fell ill with the poison of contempt
And then I grew my claws
So when colour turned to my eye I came to no man’s land
I looked to the side. I looked to the side.
Crazed there I stood, no one left to be seen
Not even god, not even me. Not even god, not even me
That’s the truth there I stood, no one left to be seen
Not even god, not even me. Not even god, not even me

There I found my death, between your eyes and mine
Remember when? Remember when?

Sem comentários: